March 21, 2008

Clinton first lady diary released

September 14th. Dear diary, yesterday Bill had another …cigar! This girl in his office always comes with cigars to him!”

“November 25th. Dear diary we had corn flakes for breakfast. Bill had bacon and eggs. Today we had dinner with Boris, nice man and funny, drunk all the vodka in …Washington!”

“December 24th. Somebody said something about Xmas. I never got the memo! Bill was a bit anxious; he went to the oval office for a cigar! This girl is really hard working girl; she’s giving him cigars day and night!”

“January 18th. The hard working girl asked me if I want a cigar, I told her I don’t smoke; she didn’t say anything, just left. Strange, she wasn’t carrying any cigars just her …nightly!”

I would love it if her dairy was like that!


No comments: